Detailed API documentation can be generated from the distribution package
with javadoc. The result can also be browsed on-line.
In-depth information about NeEM and related protocols is available
in the following research papers:
- J. Pereira, L. Rodrigues, M. J. Monteiro, R. Oliveira, A.-M. Kermarrec. NEEM: Network Friendly Epidemic Multicast. IEEE Intl. Symp. on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS), 2003.
- M. J. Monteiro, J. Pereira, and L. Rodrigues. Integration of Flight Simulator 2002 with an Epidemic Multicast Protocol. Ws. on Large Scale Group Communication (with SRDS), 2003.
- J. Pereira, L. Rodrigues, A. Pinto, R. Oliveira. Low Latency Probabilistic Broadcast in Wide Area Networks. IEEE Intl. Symp. on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS), 2004.
- J. Pereira, R. Oliveira, L. Rodrigues. Efficient Epidemic Multicast in Heterogeneous Networks. Intl. Ws. Reliability in Decentralized Distributed Systems (RDDS, with DOA), 2006.
- N. Carvalho, J. Pereira, R. Oliveira, L. Rodrigues. Emergent Structure in Unstructured Epidemic Multicast. IEEE Intl. Conf. Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), 2007.
- J. Leitao, J. Pereira, L. Rodrigues. HyParView: a membership protocol for reliable gossip-based broadcast. IEEE Intl. Conf. Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), 2007.
- NEW! M. Matos, A. Sousa, J. Pereira, R. Oliveira, E. Deliot, and P. Murray. CLON: Overlay networks and gossip protocols for cloud environments. On The Move - Intl. Symp. on Distributed Objects, Middleware, and Applications (DOA), 2009.
- NEW! M. Matos, A. Nunes, R. Oliveira, and J. Pereira. StAN: Exploiting shared interests without disclosing them in gossip-based publish/subscribe. Intl. Ws. on Peer-to-Peer Systems (IPTPS), 2010.